"The promotion and education of employees, in health matters both directly and indirectly associated with their occupation, with the intention of creating a healthier, happier and more productive workforce."
- increases the health awareness of employees
- encourages best practice in working methods
- reduces sickness absence rates
- improves staff morale
- increases productivity
- improves staff retention rates
Quercus Occupational Health are able to provide Health Promotion and Education by way of a mixture of Health Fairs, Workshops and Presentations according to your company's specific requirements.
Quercus Occupational Health will work with you to create company specific Health Promotion Fairs. These are held on your premises. Examples of topics that can be included:
- 1-1 Well Man / Well Woman Health Assessments
- Daily Living Health checks
- Stress Relief Massage
- Alternative Therapies
- Health Education Workshops
- Presentations covering chosen health subjects
- Blood Pressure
- Urine (Diabetes)
- General Health Screen
- Dietary Advice
Contact Quercus Occupational Health Services for more information.