- Occupational Health Clinics - These are held on-site and are an excellent vehicle that enables HR and line managers to readily refer employees to a medically qualified Occupational Health professional. Many of these employees are not necessarily 'off sick', but are presenting with 'niggling' health issues which may be either work-related or impacting on their work. By enabling this process of Occupational Health consultation the employee remains at work.
- Pre-Employment Health Screening - A cost effective way of reducing the risk to your company of employing people who are not fit to give an effective and reliable service.
- Sickness Absence Management - Active absence management will help relieve HR and line managers of the burdensome issues of employee ill-health and sickness. It frees them up to get on with their job. This is done through Individual Occupational Health Assessment and good supportive Case Management - whether the sickness is Long Term, Short Term or Frequent Absences. Each Case is dealt with on an individual basis. Employees who are unable to attend the workplace for an Occupational Health Assessment, will be assessed at home.
- Workplace Risk Assessment- These risk assessments are a tool with which to assess and monitor the workplace environment in order to prevent work related ill-health and also determine any health surveillance that may be required.
- Display Screen Workstation Assessment and Training
- A professionally, medically assessed DSE Workstation will support the employer in keeping
employee ill-health to a minimum and at the same time ensure compliance with the Display
Screen Equipment Regulations (1992, revised 2002).
- Health Surveillance -
Audiometry; Spirometry; Forklift Truck Medicals; Hand Arm
Vibration Screening; Food Handlers Health Assessments; Night Worker
Health Assessments; Pregnant & New Mothers Risk Assessments and Skin Health Assessments will help your
company keep within the many Health & Safety at Work regulations that employers are bound by.
- Health Promotion and Education is an excellent tonic for all employees and consistently pays dividends to the employer by way of healthier staff and higher retention levels.
Contact Quercus Occupational Health Services for more information.